【6 種不客氣比 You’re welcome 還好用啦!】



1. Anytime. 
別客氣,隨時為您效勞。

A: Thanks for driving me to work.
謝謝你載我去上班。
B: Anytime.
別客氣隨時為你效勞。


2. Dont mention it. 
別和我見外、別跟我客套了。

A: Thank you so much.
常謝謝你。
B: Don’t mention it!
別跟我見外了!


3. My pleasure./ Its my pleasure./ Pleasure is all mine. 
別客氣,這是我的榮幸。
如果男生用這個說法向女生說不客氣,可以展現紳士風度唷!它的語氣比 Youre welcome 強烈。

A: Thanks for your invitation to the party.
謝謝你邀請我到這個派對。
B: My pleasure.
別客氣,這是我的榮幸。





4. No worries. (澳洲常用)/ No problems. (美式英文
沒問題、別擔心

A: Thanks for your help.
謝謝你的幫忙。
B: No worries!/ No problems. 
沒問題!


5. No sweat. 
小意思。

 A: Can you fix my car for me?
你可以幫我修車嗎?
B: No sweat.
小意思。


6. Not at all. 
不用謝、別客氣。

A: Thank you very much for speaking with us.
非常謝謝你和我們談話。
B: Not at all, I enjoyed it.
別客氣,我也很享受。



圖片來源:Google

留言