【回味過年10大金句】-英文篇


1.恭喜發財,紅包拿來。
I wish you prosperity and wealth! May I have my red envelopes / red pocket now?

2.你壓歲錢要怎麼花?
What are you going to do with your red pockets?

3.你放假放到什麼時候?
When do your Chinese New Year holidays end?

4.那間店過年期間有營業嗎?
Will that store open during Chinese New Year holidays?

5.過年要去/去了哪裡玩阿?
Where will you go during Chinese New Year?
Where did you spend your Chinese New Year?


6.沒關係啦,現在是過年耶!
Oh, come on. It’s Chinese New Year!

7.明天初五要開工了,不想上班……
Tomorrow is the fifth day of Chinese Lunar New Year.
We have to get back to work, but I don’t really want to……

8.自摸碰碰胡大三元
OMG, I have selfmade plus having all pungs and Three Great Scholars / Big Three Dragons!

9.我還沒打算要結婚,謝謝關心
I have no intention of getting married yet. Thank you for asking.

10.我已經吃太多了 / 我真的吃不下了!謝謝。

I have already eaten too much, / I really can’t have anymore. Thank you.



資料來源:voicetube/2017.01.25
圖片來源:Google

留言